outrageous chocolate chips cookies the best recipe

The cookies are so good they are almost indecent from gluttony, a little crunchy on the sides but tender, soft, and melting on the inside, just not sweet enough and for a little more delicious fleur de sel.
In short, you get it, I love my cookies.

As Philip Contessini says, this cookie is a big, soft hug, and we want to snuggle up on a corner of the sofa with plaid, good tea, and gigantic and giant cookies like giant, giant, outrageous, soft, crunchy American cookies Briefly melt a moment of pure pleasure without complexes, not at all, and for me it is good to think a little about yourself, even if you love your children.

It would have taken a while for me to find the right balance for my cookies because in general, I find them a lot, but they are too sweet to sting the back of my throat, or to be mushy when they come out my throat. in the oven but then it becomes hard and dry, like rusk. Occasionally, this little cookie is full of freshness because it's crunchy, and if you don't have the right recipe, you'll most likely have a table and pancake inside and it pretty much depends on the ingredients one uses.

Here's a friend, what I tell your best friend to taste such a very delicious Congolese food with coconut, which is also retro as it should be.

My cookie recipe will serve as a basis for you to vary the flavors, free to your imagination, but as in all of this, this will also be a matter of balancing the contribution of sugar and the rest of the ingredients and that's where I go. I realize that knowing a little about ingredient interactions or raw material technology helps me greatly in my work.

I tried it out to come up with the recipe which I think is perfect for my taste, then I hope you like it too. At the moment I do a lot of tests on these famous cookies, and every day I discover things that I did not suspect, such as another minute of cooking if we add such ingredients, reduce sugar if we add such other ingredients, the effect of the yolk or the whole egg Some have to add baking soda and/or baking powder, etc...of course, I'll post the epilogue and the recipes that go along with it.

Besides, you will find very good pistachio and coconut cookies with less sugar and topping.

Cookie recipes, you will find thousands of them on the internet, and from there to say my recipe is better than another it's close, it's better for me but for you, I don't know because we don't have the same taste, anyway it's very good.

Before going to the recipe, I explain that I put my dough in the fridge, many make their own recipe for cookies, make pasta balls and bake, and I personally prefer to let them rest because if you look closely, they are all ingredients of crumbly pastries or cakes, and crumbly doughs don't like that Be coarse so as not to excrete gluten. Of course, there is the baking powder yeast and it starts to activate as soon as it comes in contact with the liquid, but by letting the dough rest for at least 3 hours, you will see that it will say thank you, because we remove the elastic and prevent the cookies from ripping at the edges, plus the baking soda in the yeast helps with crumbling And give length in the mouth.

Ingredients :

  • 170 gr of brown sugar
  • 180 gr of softened butter, cut into small pieces
  • 2 whole eggs
  • 300 gr of T 55 flour
  • 1 sachet of baking powder
  • 90 gr of chocolate chips (dark chocolate drops or chocolate bars (take a bar of chocolate with a good percentage of cocoa) cut into small cubes)
  • 1/2 teaspoon of fine salt
  • 1 good pinch of GuĂ©rande salt (optional but you have a very nice crunch and it reduces the feeling of sugar)


Instructions :

  1. Put the softened butter cut into pieces in a container
  2. Add brown sugar or brown sugar.
  3. Mix with your hands or a spatula, until the butter is well mixed with the sugar.
  4. Add the whole eggs beaten beforehand to allow better incorporation.
  5. Complete with flour sifted with baking powder and fine salt.
  6. Add the drops of dark chocolate chips and the coarse salt.
  7. Mix it all together.
  8. Roll a sausage that you will film with cling film.
  9. Let stand in the refrigerator for at least 2 to 3 hours (if you can overnight, that's even better).
  10. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C using hot air.
  11. Remove the sausages from the cookie dough and cut 50 gr pieces if you want large cookies.
  12. Place on a baking sheet covered with baking paper, spacing your cookies as they will spread out when baking and staggered.
  13. Just barely flatten the cookies, avoid rolling them into a ball otherwise they will be overcooked on the outside but raw on the inside.
  14. Bake 10 minutes at 180 ° C.
  15. Then remove and leave the cookies on the hot plate for 2 minutes, they will continue to cook a little then remove with the baking paper on the work surface or on a grid. Do not try to handle the cookies as they are very crumbly when hot.
  16. Eat warm or cold, I personally taste one (see 2 even 3) lukewarm and I put all the others in the freezer) and take out if necessary, barely reheating in the oven.
  17. That's it and good tasting.



Amine Bourouba

Amin Bourouba is a designer and developer of websites, programs, and Android applications, and designer of advertising and promotional videos, montage, and e-marketing.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post